This telemetry application reads data from Codemasters F1201x games and allows you to e.g. compare different laps.
- You can see key telemetry statistics, like speed/breaking/steering/timedifference
- You can see the driving lines taken during several laps
- You can save the laptimes to a file with sector times
- You can see some additional stats on throttle/break/gear etc usage
- You can compare different laps to fastest or chosen lap
- Has embeded http server, so you can also receive data via tablet/smartphone
- Written in Java, runs on Windows, Linux & Mac
You can download this application from Racedepartment.com or from here:
- version 7.1 for F1 2018
- version 6.2 for F1 2017
- version 5.3 for F1 2016
- version 4.1 for F1 2015
- version 3.1 for F1 2014 and older
Here are some screenshots from the application.
You can compare your current lap or an earlier saved lap with the fastest lap or another saved lap.
You can compare multiple laps.
Map panel with racing lines
You can see the lines, you have taken e.g. during the race and compare them to the fastest lap and the "ideal" racing line.
And with 6.0 onwards in race you can also see AI/other cars.
You can zoom into the map view to see in detail your driving lines.
See how track positions evolved during the race
See how laptimes evolved over the race.
In race info panel you can see lot of different information about the laptimes etc.
In driving info panel you can different data about driving, like g-forces, gear usage + stats etc.
Lap comparison panel, where you can visually compare different laps.
Graph panel allows you to analyse data in more detail.