This telemetry application reads data from different race Simulators and allows you to do many things with the data, e.g. compare different laps real-time or offline.
I started developing this tool for F1 2011, when there were no Telemetry analysis tools for that game, which would have met my needs on the quest of becoming faster driver.
Over the years my tool grew from simple telemetry analysis tool into a real-time + offline, telemetry, driving analysis, race tactics and race strategy tool.
I have added support of those games I play myself: F1 series from F1 2013 to F1 2020, DiRT Rally 2.0 and last Assetto Corsa Competizione, Project Cars 2, Automobilista 2 and KartKraft
I have developed this tool mainly for myself, but decided to share it with the other racers in the community, as this tool is quite extensive and can be super helpful, if you are willing to put bit more effort on getting better in driving and racing.
The tool is free to use, but you can also buy a license.
A general introduction can be found at YouTube.
Key Features, Real-time & Offline
- You can see key telemetry statistics, like speed/breaking/steering/time difference
- You can compare different laps to fastest, chosen lap or opponent lap
- You can view many laps at once to see, where you are consistent and where not
- You can see the driving lines taken during several laps
- You can view race history details during the race to manage race strategy
- After the race you can load the race history and learn on how to be "smarter" next time
- During the race you can also see statistics and data to help you on tactical side, e.g. to save fuel or not
- And this tool runs on Windows, Linux & Mac
Here you can find some screenshots.
Main download source for the application is RaceDepartment.com
For install, check the videos on my YouTube channel.
You can download this application from Racedepartment.com
Latest version 10.4 is also available here: